We have a high caliber of qualified staff that provides the family members and their loved ones under our care with a loving, professional environment. We provide many services:
Our chapel provides a peaceful sanctuary for residents and visitors.
Our menu planner accommodates all dietary requirements- coeliac, diabetes, heart disease, osteoporosis and other medical conditions. Our meals are prepared on premises and nutritious.
Residents have access to a lovely outside garden.
Access to the Reading Room.
Our friendly professional caring staff gives family and residents the assurance that help is always on hand.
Knock Shrine is two minutes’ walk from the nursing home.
A variety of activities are offered as below to all residents according to their abilities.
- Home cooked meals; special dietary needs accommodated
- 24 hour room service
- Beauty treatment/hair dressing
- On premises laundry service
- Open visiting hours (special overnight stay accommodations)
- Plenty of parking
Quality of Life Care
- Walking exercises and short walks
- Reading Center with books, magazines and newspapers. Daily house newspaper and other newspapers on request
- Entertainment Center—television, movies and music
- Light exercises, ball exercises and fit for life
- Birthday celebrations
- Holiday recognition and bank holiday celebrations
- Daily rosary
- Daily communion
- Regular masses conducted by Our Lady of Knock Chapel Clergy
- Receiving of blessings
- Visits from the Legion of Mary